Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Worst Is Yet to Come

http://www.newsmax.com/WayneAllynRoot/Economists-Obama-recovery-recession/2011/09/06/id/409865


I’ve made some uncannily accurate predictions in the past 3 years.

Back in 2008, as I ran for vice president of the United States on the Libertarian Presidential ticket, I made a prediction I’m very proud of today. I said, “Voting for McCain is voting for four more years of Bush. But voting for Obama is voting for four years of Karl Marx.” How’s that working for you?

I also predicted that Obama’s entire presidency would be devoted to saving the unions — the teachers union, government employees union, and auto union.

Sure enough, the White House now comes adorned with a union label. The president’s forehead might as well be stamped SEIU. Obama’s signature initiative Obamacare affects every American citizen, except union members. Real life under Obama is more shocking than fiction.

A year ago, while economists and Obama administration lackeys talked of a recovery, I publicly stated we’d never left the last recession and the worst was yet to come.

I predicted that “Obama’s Axis of Evil” policies of taxation, regulation, government strangulation, unionization, litigation, and illegal immigration would turn a serious economic crisis into The Greatest Depression Ever. It’s all unfolding before our very eyes on a daily basis.
Read the rest of the article at the link
http://www.newsmax.com/WayneAllynRoot/Economists-Obama-recovery-recession/2011/09/06/id/409865

No comments:

Post a Comment