Tuesday, April 9, 2013

North Korea Crisis: The US West Coast IS Vulnerable to WMD Attack

Initially when the current crisis between the United States and North Korea accelerated I dismissed the possibility of a North Korean attack on the United States with nuclear weapons as a remote fantasy due to the crude status of their ICBM technology. From that perspective I was correct and hopefully I did not confer a false sense of security to anyone in the United States about the danger from the little nut job north of the 38th Parallel; I admit now that I was dead wrong after analyzing what there military capacity is and it is far worse than I actually knew.

http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2013/04/08/north-korea-crisis-the-us-west-coast-is-vulnerable-to-wmd-attack/

No comments:

Post a Comment